We’re always looking for talent
Axella Insurance Services has all the resources required to compete with any national brokerage, yet maintains the perspective and adaptability of being a privately-held company. We invite you to contact us to find out why Axella Insurance Services may have the perfect balance you are looking for in a brokerage.
Please email your resume including a cover letter to email@example.com .
We asked some of our top producers why they decided to join Axella Insurance Services, and our being a privately-held company and our reputation in the industry.
We do have a unique model and culture—it is one that is based on flexibility, it is one that values our managers and producers who are on the ground, it is one that strives to increase producer support and client services rather than reduce them, and it is one that believes in aligning interests and rewarding success.
We believe that our model and supporting resources help our agents better serve clients:
- Axella Insurance Services team of insurance professionals consists of individuals with a wide range of expertise, many of whom are considered regional leaders in their respective fields.
- Our agents and their clients benefit from strong relationships with key insurance carriers, broad market access, as well as valuable operations support.
- Our agents leverage the stability of being part of a strong brokerage with a proven track record.
Being a producer is a sales career like you’ve never imagined. Here’s why:
- You receive residual income on accounts that renew their policy with you. This allows you to benefits from your hard work year after year. Most insurance agents renew 90% of their clients on an annual basis. No other sales career will pay residual income on renewal business.
- You have the opportunity to build a relationship with your clients and become their trusted advisor. Insurance is a critical part of a business’s stability and success. It is also essential to the security of families and individuals. Just like an accountant or lawyer, your role is critical.
- With Axella Insurance Services, you will be backed by one of the top independent brokers in Southern California. Axella Insurance Services has a history of integrity, broad industry resources, strong company relationships, and supporting services. You will be able to provide customized insurance products and strategies to meet your clients’ needs.
Axella Insurance Services also provides paid university internships in San Diego. Often times these internships develop into long-term career opportunities. Interns are able to:
- Work with professionals in a high performance company
- Interact with our sales directors
- Network with other interns
- Have coaching by onsite professionals
- Receive compensation
- Earn college credit